Class 1 General Haulage Tramper Driver – based at Uddingston G71 6PB
Do you have a Class 1 Licence? We want to hear from you – Give us a call!
What the position involves:
· Loading, unloading, securing load
· Planning route on a day-to-day basis
· Delivering loads throughout the UK
· Dealing with customers face to face and over the phone
· Working as part of a team, keeping in regular contact with customers, and managers.
Uddingston G71 6PB
Hourly Rate £12.50 ph* After & Before 6 £13.72 ph*. Salary for Class 1 Tramping £45,000 pa* to £50,000 pa depending on hours, skills, Nights Out and bonus plus:
Enhanced rate for working nights
Enhanced rate for working weekends
Depot Daily Rest Allowance
Tax-free Night Out allowance £26.20
· Must be prepared to send night away from home
· Must hold a valid UK Class 1 licence
· Must have experience driving curtain-side trailers
· Hold a current DCPC Card and Digital Tachograph Driver Card.
· Confident, polite and a team player.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Good geographical knowledge.
· Experience preferred but training available for the right candidate.
Why be part of the Wm Armstrong Family Team
· Guaranteed basic hours
· Driving Efficiency Bonus £1200pa*
· Free DCPC training while in employment*
· Free Company Uniform
· Life Assurance, Pension & Sickness Scheme*
· Medical reimbursement*
· Referral Scheme
· Safe Working Environment
· Strong culture of teamwork
Call Kevin Steel on 01698 814689 for more information.
or Email: email@example.com
For postal applications send to:
Wm Armstrong Ltd,
*Subject to Terms & Conditions