Do you have a Class 2 Licence? We want to hear from you – Give us a call!
What the position involves:
· Milk Collection driver required to collect milk from farms on planned routes and deliver to dairies and reload.
· Working on a rolling rest-day shift pattern we have shifts available on either day or night shift.
· Loading, unloading sampling and checks in line with food safety.
· Working as part of a team, keeping in regular contact with customers, farmers and managers.
Penrith, Cumbria CA11 9BD
Hourly rate for day shift £13.15 ph* for 50 hours per week, overtime paid at £18.97 ph* Monday to Sunday. Night Shift £14.82 ph* for 50 hours per week, overtime paid at £21.48 ph*.
• Must hold a valid UK Class 2 licence
• Hold a current DCPC Card and Digital Tachograph Driver Card.
• Confident, polite and a team player.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good geographical knowledge.
Experience preferred but training available for the right candidate.
Why be part of the Wm Armstrong Family Team
· Driver Efficiency Bonus £1200 pa*
· Guaranteed basic hours
· Free DCPC training while in employment*
· Free Company Uniform
· Life Assurance, Pension & Sickness Scheme*
· Medical reimbursement*
· Referral Scheme
· Safe Working Environment
· Strong culture of teamwork
· Opportunities through training & development to advance licence to C+E*
Call Craig Hislop on 01228 791242 for more information.
or Email: email@example.com
For postal applications send to:
Wm Armstrong Ltd,
*Subject to Terms & Conditions