Class 1 Livestock Driver – based at Longtown CA6 5LY
Do you have a Class 1 Licence and have livestock handling skills? We want to hear from you – Give us a call!
What the position involves:
· Loading and unloading livestock
· Assessing the needs of livestock in your care
· Planning route on a day-to-day basis
· Delivering livestock throughout the UK
· Dealing with customers face to face and over the phone
· Working as part of a team, keeping in regular contact with customers, and managers.
Longtown, CA6 5LY
Salary for Livestock Driver £38,500 to £50,000 per annum depending on hours and bonus plus:
Enhanced rate for working nights
Enhanced rate for working weekends
Depot Daily Rest Allowance
Tax-free Night Out allowance
Full time; Part time or Casual shifts available.
· Must have experience in handling livestock
· Must hold a valid UK Class 1 licence
· Must have experience driving curtain-side trailers
· Hold a current DCPC Card and Digital Tachograph Driver Card.
· Confident, polite and a team player.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Good geographical knowledge.
· Experience preferred but training available for the right candidate.
Why be part of the Wm Armstrong Family Team
· Driver Efficiency Bonus £1200*
· Guaranteed basic hours
· Free DCPC training while in employment*
· Free Company Uniform
· Life Assurance, Pension & Sickness Scheme*
· Medical reimbursement*
· Referral Scheme
· Safe Working Environment
· Strong culture of teamwork
Call Craig Hislop on 01228 791242 for more information.
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For postal applications send to:
Wm Armstrong Ltd,
*Subject to Terms & Conditions