Class 1 Pallet Network Night Trunk Driver Double Person – Uddingston G71 6PB
Do you have a Class 1 Licence? We want to hear from you – Give us a call!
What the position involves:
· Trunking from Uddingston Depot to Burton-on-Trent Hub, as part of a Double Person team reload back to Uddingston Depot
· Securing load
· Keeping in regular contact with transport office team for updates on progress and managing customer’s expectations.
· Attending training sessions.
Uddingston, G71 6PB
Salary for Double Person Trunk £45,800 pa* Monday to Friday nights 65 hours. £178 per night* Full time or Part-time available. Weekend night trunk £200 per night*. Plus bonus.
• Must hold a valid UK Class 2 licence
• Hold a current DCPC Card and Digital Tachograph Driver Card.
• Confident, polite and a team player.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good geographical knowledge.
Experience preferred but training available for the right candidate.
Why be part of the Wm Armstrong Family Team
· Guaranteed basic hours
· Driver Efficiency Bonus £1200*
· Free DCPC training while in employment*
· Free Company Uniform
· Life Assurance, Pension & Sickness Scheme*
· Medical reimbursement*
· Referral Scheme
· Safe Working Environment
· Strong culture of teamwork
Call Kevin Steel on 01698 814689 for more information.
or Email: email@example.com
For postal applications send to:
Wm Armstrong Ltd,
*Subject to Terms & Conditions