Class 1 Pallet Network Night Trunk Driver – Longtown CA6 5LY
Do you have a Class 1 Licence? We want to hear from you – Give us a call!
What the position involves:
· Trunking from Longtown Depot to Burton Hub, and reload back to Longtown
· Securing load
· Keeping in regular contact with transport office team for updates on progress and managing customer’s expectations.
· Attending training sessions.
Longtown, CA6 5LY
Hourly rate £13.72 ph* for 11.5 -12 hour shift, Monday to Friday £40,539 - £42,300 pa plus bonus.
Please see the attachment for more details.
• Must hold a valid UK Class 1 licence
• Hold a current DCPC Card and Digital Tachograph Driver Card.
• Confident, polite and a team player.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good geographical knowledge.
· Experience preferred but training available for the right candidate.
Why be part of the Wm Armstrong Family Team
· Guaranteed basic hours
· Driver Efficiency Bonus £1,200*
· Free DCPC training while in employment*
· Free Company Uniform
· Life Assurance, Pension & Sickness Scheme*
· Medical reimbursement*
· Referral Scheme
· Safe Working Environment
· Strong culture of teamwork
Call Craig Hislop on 01228 791242 for more information.
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For postal applications send to:
Wm Armstrong Ltd,