Traffic Office Administrator - based at Uddingston G71 6PB
Traffic Office Administrator
About The Company
The William Armstrong’s Group is a well-established company with a strong presence in the North of England, Cumbria, Scottish Borders and Central Belt of Scotland. Our company ethos is all about placing our customers and colleagues at the heart of everything we do, and this has allowed the business to flourish over many years. We are well respected in the markets in which we operate, with an existing loyal customer base due to our passion for our customers. We have a well diversified business portfolio operating in a number of market sectors. Due to recent Board decisions we are embarking on a phase of significant growth over the next 3-5 years and are looking for enthusiastic and committed people to join us on our journey. We are looking for a Traffic Office Administrator to join our team to help drive and support the anticipated growth.
This is a full time position, 40 hour working week with 30 minute unpaid break. 1000 -1830 Monday to Friday.
Requirement to work on a Saturday Rota (currently one week in Ten paid as overtime)
Up to £19,780 depending on age and experience
• Work alongside the traffic team to ensure all relevant admin tasks are completed
• Keep Alliance Traffic system clear and updated throughout day
• Deal with queries from other member depots throughout the day as required
• Help debrief drivers when they return to depot
• Ability to work in fast paced traffic office environment
• Able to multi task
• Team player with a can do approach
• Confident, outgoing personality
• Good telephone manner
• Positive can do attitude
For more information please contact Kevin Steel on 01698 814689 or email email@example.com.
For postal applications, post to:
Wm Armstrong (Longtown) Limited
*Subject to Terms & Conditions