Warehouse / Forklift Operative - based at Uddingston G71 6PB
Warehouse / Forklift Operative
Warehouse Team Leader, Operations Manager
Working as part of Warehouse team to ensure efficient and safe running of the day to day warehouse and yard operations
Managers and colleagues
• Responsible for safe loading and unloading of vehicles – While taking into account vehicle weights and dimensions.
• Responsible for keeping the warehouse and yard clean.
• Assisting as required in the warehouse to include wrapping and labelling of pallets.
• Work safely at all times
• Hold a current counter balance forklift licence.
• Previous warehouse experience required.
• Attention to detail and excellent organisation skills.
• Must be flexible regard working hours / shift patterns.
• Previous pallet network experience advantageous.
• Full car driving licence advantageous.
• Confidence to communicate at all levels.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Working to deadlines.
• Health & safety conscious.
• Work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of Wm. Armstrong transport operations and procedures.
• Develop a knowledge of our customer locations, profile and products.
Call Kevin Steel on 01698 814689 for more information.
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For postal applications send to:
Wm Armstrong Ltd,
*Subject to Terms & Conditions